Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day #3

"Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace." Proverbs 3:17

Doesn't that sound nice?  This proverb is speaking of wisdom (her-feminine-does this mean women are naturally wise???:).  I desire wisdom, not as often as I should, but I don't always think about it in this way.  I know from experience than when I am trying to be wise and putting to practice what I know to be true there is great peace in that.  It totally makes sense that things in your life will be pleasant and peaceful when you are living in wisdom.  Its not because everything in your life is great, or because your day is going smoothly.  It is because you are taking what you know to be true about God and you are believing it throughout whatever comes in your day.  I need to do this more often and now thinking about the outcome of it (pleasantness and peace) there is much more of a desire to seek wisdom, to grow in wisdom with the Lord's strength.

No comments: