Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day #11 Praising God this Morning

"Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable are His judgments and how inscrutable His ways!  For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been His counselor?  Or who has given a gift to Him that He might be repaid?  For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.  To Him be glory forever.  Amen."  Romans 11:33-36

I don't think I need to add much to this.  This passage reminds me that God does not need me but graciously loves me and uses me.  It reminds me that I need to humble myself before the Lord knowing that I will never understand all that He does but that does not mean I need to question what He does or has done.  This passage leaves me in awe of God and makes me worship Him.

Well these weekends are just tricky aren't they?  I woke up early to read today but Saturday was crazy and I didn't find the time to sit down.  I have to keep working on that but I know one thing that needs to change which brings me to a new 30 day challenge.  I must wake up early.  I don't like waking up early but who does?  I usually get up early a couple of times throughout the week and once I am up I love it and I am able to do so much more throughout the day.  I also know that waking up earlier helps me to be focused on the Word when I am reading it.  Its time to do this.  No more excuses.  I know it is best.  So my goal is to build this new habit into my life of waking up at 6:30 am.  I know that probably does not sound early to most of you but it is to me!  Pray for me!!!  Here we go day 1 of waking up early.

P.S. I find it hard to not put a picture on when I post so there's one of Whiskeytown Falls.  I hope to put some more up throughout the week.  Redding is so pretty and I need to take some more pictures to share with everyone!

No comments: