Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hoop It Up!

Now that I am getting a good 7 hours of sleep at night I feel like life is going back to normal.  I made some goals for our home this year so I can hopefully finish decorating.  This month the goal is to finish our play room.  The closet is organized (thanks to my mom) so now I am working on a project to decorate the walls.  I am blogging about this project so you can learn what NOT to do if you want to attempt it.  I never do things smoothly, there are always a few bumps in the road, but if you can learn from them then great!  I am trying to make some fabric hoops.  I went to JoAnn's last night and got the hoops and some fun fabric.  Today I spray painted the hoops white.  Mistake #1-I don't think the spray paint was the way to go.  I am pretty sure I will be painting them again tonight so there is better coverage.  I'll keep you posted!