Monday, January 23, 2012

3 Months Already!

 I was finally able to get some good pictures of Drew.  He's been a little bit harder to get some good ones of.  I am not sure if it is just because he is constantly moving or what.  I was determined to get some because he is now 3 months old!  I can't believe it but I can all at the same time.  He's such a happy baby and I tried to capture that but I still have yet to get him when he is really smiling.  He continues to bring us much joy.








 Sadie Jane wanted to be a part of things as soon as I let her down from her high chair.  I kept her up there for most of the photo shoot.  Give her some crackers and she is a happy girl!


 This is what Drew has to endure every day from his Sissy.  She must point out all of his features and here she is showing me his "nosie". 

I had to throw in one of the big sister.  The great thing about having little kids is they think you are the funniest person in the world:)

No comments: