Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For All of My Non-Pinterest Friends

I recommend joining Pinterest simply to get some inspiration for meals.  I have tried many of the recipes that I have found and I love them.  One that I currently eating as we speak is this super easy soup.  I made a double batch so I can have it for lunch all week.  Yes, it is THAT good!!!  I wanted to share it with my non-pinterest friends because something this good has to be shared:)

 Super easy super yummy crock pot soup: can of rotel, can of corn, can of black beans (drained & rinsed), 2 frozen chicken breasts, 8 oz cream cheese, 1 packet dry ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon cumin, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon chili powder. Mix all the ingredients together except the cream cheese.  Put in the crockpot and then lay the cream cheese on top.  Stir occasionally while cooking to get the cream cheese all melted in.  Shred the chicken in the end. Cook 6-8 on LOW.  I only have to do it for 6 hours and it is ready to go. 

Sorry I don't have a picture! 

No comments: