Wednesday, October 19, 2011

While Waiting...

 We are trying to stay busy while we wait so here's a little of what we have been up to.  Sorry for the lame picture of myself but I found this new technique for curling your hair that is super easy and I feel I must share it!  Here's the website that explains it http://mdschoolmrs.blogspot.com/2011/10/pinterest-love-no-heat-hair-curling.html
Check it out and you will not be disappointed.  I love when I can get ready in about 15 minutes!
 SJ decided she would do her own hair today.  She loves putting things in her hair but when I do it she can't wait to get it out.  I am thinking she might be a little independent in that way.
 This is what happens when daddy comes home.  He loves to wrestle with SJ and she mostly just runs around and squeals.
 I have been wanting to do this fall project to put on our shelf where I try to decorate for the seasons.  I love projects that look good but require no skill.  Those are the projects for me!  I had some leftover burlap from another project, found this leaf on a tree outside of Michaels, and picked up this frame for $5 at Michaels (these are my favorite frames and they always go on sale there).  I gave SJ a granola bar to keep her busy while I put this picture together.  If you can do a project during snack time for your kiddos you know its a keeper!
We'll see if our baby boy comes today...

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I love your hair Kim!! I want to try that just watched the tutorial. However with pretty straight hair I am not sure if it will work or last that long. ;)