Thursday, October 27, 2011

Introducing Andrew James Callaway

We officially became a family of 4 this week!  Andrew James Callaway "Drew" to us was born on Monday October 24th sometime in the afternoon.  It's all a bit foggy to me but my guess is that it was 2 something.  He weighed in at 8 pounds and 6 ounces, just a little bigger than his Sissy.  He looks just like SJ and we are overwhelmed by the goodness of God to bring this new little life into the world and allow us to take care of him.  More pics to come and maybe his birth story for those that are interested:)  Sorry this picture is not the greatest!  I didn't get a really good one of just him in the hospital and this is our 1st family picture.  It's special because it is the 1st but as you can see SJ is a little distracted by my cell phone and I look like I had been up for 24 hours straight-oh wait, I was!  Andrew and Drew look great though!

No comments: