Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Update on Drew's Room





Well we finally got to hang what we have so far for Drew's room last night.  I am so thankful Andrew likes hanging stuff.  I am no good at it!  We hope to add a few more things because it still looks a little bare to me but it feels good to get going on the decorating.  SJ has found great joy in playing with the base for Drew's car seat. I have found her in there several times just sitting in it.  Hey whatever entertains her and she can't break I am okay with!  This shelf is my favorite because I love to add personal touches in the room.  Here is a picture that Andrew drew when he was little, some of his baseball toys from when he was a kid, and of course something to represent the Lakers.  It's been fun putting this room together for Drew and being able to think of things that Andrew would enjoy passing on to him and looking at with him.  

Now all we need is a baby for the room!

No comments: