Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day #16 For the Planner in Me

"The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord." Proverbs 16:1
"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." v.3
"The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps." v.9

These are good verses for me to think about and remind myself as I easily like to plan and think I am in charge of everything.  God has shown me again and again that He is sovereign but I can still easily fool myself.  It is good to remember to plan, try to be wise, use my time in the best way I know how, but ultimately it is up to God and I need to continually surrender to His will for me daily.  This is the best way I can glorify Him and show that I completely trust what He has for me and I surrender and submit to His will.

No comments: