Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day #3-Unpacking kitchen stuff and the couch arrives

SJ and I spent the day at the new house.  While she napped I got to work in the kitchen trying to figure out where to put things.  I think that is one of the hardest things to do in a new place!  I am getting there but I am sure I will move things around some more before I get it just right.  We got our new couch delivered which was very exciting.  We ordered it back during Thanksgiving so we've been waiting to finally get it.  Andrew and I have been on the search for a new couch for a while and I almost thought it may not happen but then we found this one.  It was rough finding the right couch because he had to like how it felt and I had to like how it looked:)  Below are some lovely pictures I found of this house when the previous owners lived in it.  I was shocked to see these online and to see the huge difference.  Pink is just not for me but I guess they were big fans of it.

 Previous owner pictures

No comments: