Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 Months Already???

I can't believe it.  SJ is 6 months old.  I just spent some time looking back through the pictures on our blog from when she was born and I am still in shock.  It has been 6 months but yet if feels like she has been with us forever.  Everyone tells you that you need to enjoy the time because it goes so fast and I believe them but I am only starting to understand what they mean.  I look at SJ and I know that she is going to be a young woman before I know it but yet I can only think of her as a baby right now.  Its times like this when things are really sinking in that I just want to soak up this time and enjoy every stage.  I always want to be grateful for each new day to be her mommy and to love her the best I can, whether that is changing a dirty diaper or tickling her to make her laugh.  This time is sweet and I want to remember that in the midst of the business of life.  Okay, enough of me going on and on-6 month pictures will be coming soon!

No comments: