Friday, January 15, 2010

Date with Isaiah





I decided that since I would be in Merced and extra week without Andrew there I should take advantage of the time with my nephew and niece. I wanted to take them each out on a date just the 2 of us and I knew this would probably be the last opportunity to do it before our baby comes.
I took Isaiah to Petsmart and we saw all the animals a good five or more times. He led me around the store again and again until he was done and we finished off the date with ice cream of course! He is such a loving boy and is so fun to be with one on one. He will talk your ear off and say the funniest things. He tried to tell me how he can speak Spanish and told me some words and what they meant. Maybe they were close to Spanish words but they were not quite there yet. He's my buddy and I love him.

No comments: