Saturday, January 16, 2010

Belly Picture


Well I am a little behind on this because of the holidays. This is me at a little over 18 weeks.

I am able to eat normal food again but for now I am still on my medication for nausea. I tried to go without it two times and I always end up sick. My doctor told me that I will probably need to be on it for another month or so but to just keep trying to go without it once a week. I feel like I definitely look pregnant now which is very fun. I think I have felt the baby move but I am so new to all of this I am not sure. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will feel more confident in that. I have my big ultrasound in about a week and half so that will be fun to see the baby again.

4 comments:

Suzanne DeShong said...

You look so adorable Kim! We are so excited for you guys! Keep the pictures coming.

Kyle, Steph, and Suzie said...

Yea! So cute! I love that you look pregnant now:) Miss you!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love belly shots. You look great! Praying that you will be off the nausea medicine soon!

Michelle said...

Oh Congratulations Kim and Andrew!!! We are so excited for you and to hear about your great news! God is good. Praying for a safe pregnancy!