Friday, January 15, 2010

Date with Emmie








First Emmie had to get ready for the date so I put some nail polish on her the day before. She really wanted red so we went with it. I am so glad she is a girly girl! I decided to take her to the mall and just let her look in whatever store she wanted to. She told me as soon as we got out of the car that she wanted her ice cream now-a girl after my own heart! I didn't argue. We went to Baskin Robbins first thing. Then she took my hand and went into every jewelry store just so she could touch everything and the same with clothing stores. It was fun to see where she would lead me next. Emmie is more quiet than Isaiah but observes a lot and when she does have something to say it usually cracks us up. I love this little girl and have so much fun with her!

1 comment:

Costello Chronicles said...

So cute! Great pictures Kim! I am glad you got that precious time with them. :)