Monday, June 2, 2014

May

We try to have family worship every night.  The key word is "try".  Our kids are full of energy at this time of the day and after we get them to sit and listen for a little bit things like this end up happening.

Sadie Jane completed her first gymnastic class this month.  She had 4 classes and loved it.


For Mother's Day Sadie Jane made me this beautiful bracelet.  She is still proud of it and tells me to wear it all the time.

This is what you will find SJ doing most days.  She's a total girly girl!

My boy is all boy!  He LOVES baseball right now and loves to play with these baseball toys that were Andrew's when he was little.  He prefers the Angels and Dodger players due to the influence of his dad.

We got to visit my parents over Memorial weekend and tried for a good family photo.  This was the best one.

This was the worst.

Then it was the grandparents turn to try to get a photo...

This was the best.

Last gymnastics class

Daddy loves hanging out with his girls.

Emma Lynn puts her arms out like she is trying to fly.  I don't remember any of my other kids doing this.  It makes me laugh.


4 Months old and cute

Drew's favorite outfit right now-baseball shirt and Angels hat

SJ always likes to be close to her Emma Lynn.

No comments: