Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Emma Lynn- 5 Months Old





Our little girl is 5 months already.  There's something about when your little baby gets closer to 6 months you realize they are no longer a newborn and are truly a little baby and will be eating food soon.  Wait! No!  How did this happen???  Emma Lynn continues to be a true joy especially because she has been sleeping through the night for a full month now.  I feel normal again.  She is just a happy baby and I love seeing how much she smiles at everyone.  There are times I am holding her and she stops whatever she is doing and looks up at me and gives me a big grin.  It melts my heart.  Let's see...for the books she is rolling over all over the place and loves to put her index finger and middle finger in her mouth.  No thumb sucker here!  She wants her two fingers instead. 

No comments: