Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I love this picture.  I love it because it is one of those times I actually got to capture a precious moment between Andrew and one of our kids.  There are several of these moments throughout the week that when they happen I always wish that my camera was near by.  Andrew is a great dad.  He is a great dad because he is a continual learner.  He wants to know how to be a godly father to train our children in the ways of the Lord but he also wants to know how to help out with the kids in all the small ways on a daily basis.  I love seeing how SJ adores her dad and wants to be with him all the time and wants to talk about him when he is at work.  I must answer the question, "Where daddy go?" ten times a day!  I love how Drew's face lights up with a big smile when Andrew walks in the door from work.  I think he already knows that daddy is his #1 bud.  I am so grateful that my children have such a godly example in front of them every day.  Happy Father's Day Andrew!!!  We love you!  Kim, Sadie Jane & Drew Drew:)

No comments: