Saturday, December 17, 2011

2 by 32!

 This is how my birthday started off.  Andrew surprised me with a peppermint mocha from Starbucks (my favorite!!!) in the morning.  I sat it down for a second and left the room (what was I thinking???) and little SJ got her hands on it and when I came back in I found this!  Thankfully with a little bit of Shout, actually a lot of Shout and scrubbing I think most of it came out.  I am sure this is just the first of many of these little incidents.

 I got to go on a date with my two main men (that would be Andrew and Drew:) to Outback.  It was so nice to get a nice dinner and little Drew slept the whole time!  Andrew always likes to take pictures of our food so enjoy that.  You can tell I love getting my picture taken when I am eating.


I had a great day filled with fb messages, voicemails and phone calls from loved ones.  What were birthdays like before Facebook?  Its so fun to have people from all different chapters of your life wish you a happy birthday.  I feel very blessed at 32.  Andrew told me my phrase can be "2 by 32".  That made 32 sound even better.  I also decided like I like being an even number age rather than an odd.  I told Andrew that but also told him to not remind me that I said that when I am 39 about to be 40:)

No comments: