Tuesday, May 25, 2010

37 Weeks!




Well I am officially full term as of today. That means little Sadie Jane could come anytime. I am trying not to be too hopeful though. I know she could take her dear sweet time and end up being late. I feel like I am ready for her to come anytime. Andrew on the other hand really likes June and would like for her to be born in June. We'll see what happens but for now here are some more belly shots. Andrew asked me the other day- "did you ever think you would be so big?" Good thing I am not sensitive about that and I totally knew what he meant. It still made me laugh though-thanks honey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! Is Sadie head down?

Suzanne DeShong said...

Kim, You look great! Praying for your safe delivery in God's perfect timing!

Lance & Erin Skifter said...

Well, June is here...So c'mon Sadie, it's time to say "hi" to your Daddy and Mommy!