Sunday, June 29, 2008

June Happenings

I can't believe June is almost over. It's been a full month and I am a little behind keeping our blog up to date. Here's what's been happening...

Summer Family Fest
During the summer at our church we hold three Sunday evening events for the families at Grace. The first one was with Jason Houser who write Seeds music. We love this music! We think another great reason to have kids is to be able to listen to Seeds music more!



Weddings
We had 2 Saturdays in this month that we went to 2 weddings on the same day. It has been so fun to see our friends get married, but what is it with June and getting married!


Donovan and Heather Drew
My handsome husband in Mark and Elizabeth's wedding
10 year High School Reunion
I went up to Merced this weekend to go to my high school reunion (pictures to come). I am old! The good thing is that my niece and nephew were there and they are at the age when they still think washing a car is great fun. Thanks Isaiah and Emmie for cleaning Kimmie's car! (I know it looks like I am hurting Isaiah but trust me, he asks me to do that! He's such a boy!)

Isaiah and Emmie liked playing in the back of the Volvo the best.

That was June, we'll see what happens in July...





No comments: