Saturday, December 22, 2012

December...

 Here's what we have been up to this month: We got to enjoy our church's staff Christmas party.
 Drew has been sportin' his new Laker's warm ups.
 Sadie Jane got to wear lip gloss for the first time.
 Sadie Jane was then very willing to pose for the camera once her lip gloss was on.
 She even took a picture with me on my birthday.
 It snowed on my birthday which has never happened before.
 We love our tree but it is currently dead and I am afraid to keep the lights on too long.
 I turned 33 and got this hat.  Well no, I just wore this hat (it is my beloved husband's) because I didn't want the snow to mess up my hair.  It was my birthday!  I wanted to look decent:)
 We got to hang out at the youth group Christmas party which gave SJ a good reason to squeeze into this snow suit.
Yep, he's still cute!

No comments: