Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Andrew's Birthday

 I realize my writing on this blog is never very good because I always have like 5 seconds to finish a blog entry!  I am just glad I get pictures up and if I can say anything along the way, even better!!!  Andrew had a birthday a few weeks ago and we tried to make the most of it.  I took him away for the day for a birthday date a few days before the big day.  We borrowed a kayak and went out on our lake.  It was SO much fun!  I love our lake and can't believe it took us this long to do this.




We started off the day with donuts as any good birthday celebration should start.  We then ended with the "loaf of love" as Andrew calls it.  He requested meatloaf for his birthday and knows I am not a huge fan of the stuff so he was appreciative of my efforts.  SJ looks a little scared of the loaf as well:)

No comments: