Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Memories

2006-dating

2007-1st Easter as a married couple

2008
2009



2010-pregnant with Miss Sadie Jane

2011-pregnant with Drew

I am finally sitting down for the evening after cooking and cleaning for Easter tomorrow.  As I was working I was thinking about special Easter memories.  There's something about getting older that makes you reminisce more and more.  I was remembering when I was young and we would always have our Easter outfit complete with gloves and a hat.  That must have been the southern way of doing things.  My mom was always thoughtful about giving us an Easter basket every year which always included a cadbury egg (because they are the best thing ever!)  Then I was thinking about the Easter Andrew and I spent together when we were dating.  It was his first time to come to my home in Merced and at the end of the trip he asked my dad if he could marry me.  It is fun thinking about these special memories and I can't wait to make special memories with Sadie Jane and Drew.  I want to make sure we teach them why Easter is such a celebration and continue to point them to their need for a Savior.

No comments: