Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

 (Told by SJ) Mommy made this overnight french toast for Daddy's birthday.  She said it was okay but that Grammy makes a much better one.  I thought it was great but then again I am not picky when it comes to food.
 I fixed my hair special for Daddy's special day.
 We put this banner up for Daddy's birthday so Mommy wanted us to take a picture in front of it.  I don't know why they are always asking me to look at the camera.  Isn't this my best side anyways???

 For Daddy's birthday I let him do the thing he loves the most-play with me.  I made sure to bring both blankies along because one is just not enough.
 To end the day we took Daddy out to Red Robin.  I was pretty content just chewing on this long plastic thing.  They tell me to just suck on it and stuff will come out of it but I am not so sure yet.  For now I am happy to just chew.
Happy Birthday Daddy!  I love you!!!

No comments: