Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Favorite Thing


I love when I find good stuff and want to share it with everyone I know.  We all have our favorite things and I seem to have a new favorite thing ever couple of weeks (see parchment paper post).  So here is my current new favorite thing-Popchips!  I have seen these at Costco but have always been afraid to buy them without a sample.  I didn't want to be stuck with a whole huge bag of something that I didn't like.  Andrew would eat it but why torture him like that.  So I have hoped that on one of my trips to Costco there would be a dear sweet lady passing these out but it never happened.  When we were down south for vacation Andrew's sister, Cara, had these in the BBQ flavor and I fell in love with them instantly.  The picture is of the sour cream and onion which are okay but BBQ is MUCH better.  They have great flavor and they are low fat and you can eat a lot for little calories.  So in case you have been wondering if these are worth it, they totally are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering...so thanks for sharing! We've seen them at Costco, too, but I did not want to buy a huge bag and then have John stuck with eating them if they were bad. I wonder why guys are more willing to eat food that tastes gross?